This website is owned and operated by MKG, a registered trademark privately owned by MKG LTD reg no C50631 with a registered Factory address; 235, Sliema Road, Kappara SGN 4413.
MKG provides this website as an e-commerce platform to sell its product and merchandise range and to provide information about Garments and underwear.
If you require specific advice, please contact Customer Support on email@example.com. This information is supplied for personal use only. For custom products such as custom sizes, gift packs, please contact us.
The materials contained on the website are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice on any subject matter. MKG does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information contained on this site.
Some links within the website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. MKG includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
Please note that the colour of images may be limited by the availability of images or the technology used to access this site. We will do our best to load faithful reproductions of the product offered. Please refer to the description of the product and its ingredients alongside the image to confirm the exact nature of the product.
The Order is fulfilled by the buyer selecting the product/s of his/her choice and adding it/them under the heading ‘Your Cart’. The buyer must validate his/her details, billing address, location and form of delivery and the selected payment method.
The customer shall warrant the accuracy of all information supplied to fulfil the order. Should all, or any part of the delivery addresses, prove to be incorrect, thereby obliging MKG to return its orders, the customer shall bear the consequences thereof, and MKG shall be entitled to charge administrative and transportation costs associated with returning an order. If the information provided is incorrect, MKG shall further reserve the right to cancel any order at its discretion.
After the order is placed, MKG shall send the buyer an email summarising the terms and conditions of the order. Please note that this does not mean that the order has been accepted. MKG’s acceptance of the order shall only take place when the products are dispatched for delivery.
MKG reserves the right to refuse an order from a customer with whom there is, or had been, a dispute over the fulfilment or payment of a previous order, or when the customer fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
Delivery Information – Local Deliveries & International Tracked Post
- All orders are processed and dispatched within 2 to 3 working days. Allow a further 2 working days for standard delivery and 1 working day for express delivery. Therefore, if you have ordered on a Friday, your order will be dispatched by Tuesday and you will receive it by Thursday. For International orders, lead times will vary according to country.
- All orders will be charged at Euros € unless the buyer chooses a different currency from their MKG account or MyPos account.
- Free delivery to Malta & Gozo on orders over €35
- Standard Delivery to Malta within 2 to 3 working days from dispatch on orders below 35€ are charged at 5€ including VAT. Standard Delivery to Gozo within 7 workings days.
- International Standard delivery to Europe & UK below 1000g up to €10.85. Standard delivery to Middle East, USA & Canada, Asia & Australia below 1000g up to €11.11. ( Postage prices are VAT exempt and may vary according to the cart weight). All International Deliveries are Registered & Tracked. It is highly recommended that the Buyer will insure the order by adding this to the cart at check out. €5.00 below €100 cart value. €15 from €101 onwards.
- Express Delivery to Malta: within the next working day. Price at 7.00€ including VAT. Express Delivery to Gozo: within 4 working days. Price at €7.00.
- Signature is required upon delivery. A signature upon delivery shall constitute conclusive evidence that the buyer has received the goods. The Buyer has 1 working day to check the order and inform MKG if he/she is dissatisfied with the order in any way. During COVID, signatures are not being taken but our logistics-third parties are asking the recipients for their full name and ID Card number as proof of purchase. No parcels/orders will be left behind front doors or commune doors. For international orders, every post office has its own COVID Delivery Procedures.
- The buyer may not reject the goods or any part thereof solely on the grounds of short delivery of an instalment. If the goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery and signed by or on behalf of the client.
- In the case of delays in International orders, MKG will inquire with Maltapost the whereabouts of the order and will give feedback to the buyer. In case of loss/damage, a complaint form will be processed with Maltapost and the buyer will also fill a claim form with his/her post office for both the value of the order and the postage fees paid by the buyer. In the case where the Cart is not insured by the Buyer, MKG will replace the full order at their own discretion on a case by case basis if MKG has evidence that the order is damaged or lost in any way.
- MKG cannot be held liable for failure to fulfil any one of its commitments to a buyer, if such failure is due to a case of force majeure such as, but not limited to, war, strike (in-house or at one of its service providers), lock-out, accident, fire, ice, flood, bad weather, interruption or suspension of means of communication and/or transport, blockade, blockage of exports, prohibited import or export, cessation of production or delivery, regulatory decision of an administrative supervisory body, etc. In such situations, MKG shall inform you of this impossibility and the measures taken to remedy it.
- All delivery charges will be automatically calculated at check-out. These delivery charges might change from time to time.
- Underwear cannot be exchanged or returned
All delivery charges will be automatically calculated at check-out. These delivery charges might change from time to time.
Due to the nature of the goods, MKG shall not accept returns unless there is an issue with the quality of the product in question.
It is recommended that the buyer contacts the MKG team immediately within 24 hours of receipt of goods on 21386061 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org in order for the issue to be handled directly.
Unless otherwise noted in this website, mkg.com.mt owns the copyright with respect to all content on the website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, audio clips, trademarks, and anything else hosted on this website. All rights to our content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this website by a third party is a violation of http://mkg.com.mt copyright.
Product Information Disclaimer
Please note that whilst we take every care to ensure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes may change and this may affect the ingredients, nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These terms and conditions, in addition to any contract entered into pursuant to these terms and conditions, are subject to Maltese law.
The Courts of Malta shall have sole jurisdiction for any dispute relating to the Sale and/or the application of these terms and conditions.
If you require specific advice on any MKG branded product, please contact Customer Support on 21386061 or email email@example.com. This information is supplied for personal use only